Lilica Ripilica - YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME

"THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, AND A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hey, everybody! I'm just posting some pictures to update the blog.

Then, for sure, my lovely friends couldn't be out of this. Tarcísio, Shirley, Karianne and Thiago. It's a pity that Ju is not in this picture. She was the one who was taking it. But she knows she has her special place in my heart... Love u, Juuuuuuuuu! :-)This one was at the Andøya Festivalen! I was helping with the drinks... What a surprise! hehe
This day I was just visiting a friend and posing for pictures... ;-)
My dear friend Bella... Yeah, I do miss her...
And then, lovely weather in Andenes! We must enjoy it! What about a bike ride? hehe ;-D
Ok, great! Let's just party then... ;-) Jeppes Disco in Andenes.

My friends... Hope y'all liked it. I miss y'all... veeeeeeeeeeery much... Believe me... Hasta la vista, babies! ;-)

With love,

Aline.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, 06 August, 2007 , Blogger Thiago Melchiors said...

    Hey that is me right there on the fist pic!!! Tudo bom menina? que pena não poder estar por ai com vocês agora. Mas to com um barquinho novo, vermelho que a ka me deu! Beijos e to morrendo de saudades

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home