Lilica Ripilica - YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME

"THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, AND A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Monday, March 07, 2005

This is a good guy!
Not Junior, my brother... Pluto, my fellow!!!
Ok, Junior is nice too, but Pluto is a good fellow, which nobody can deny! Hahahahaha




We were out with Pluto having a good time!!! And see what happened... He is definitely not silly!



And after that, for sure, with a terrible hangover, I couldn't keep upstanding... I just had to lay me down to sleep...



But, as you see, there was another one terribly drunk, sleeping too... Hahahahahahahahaha



And to prove that Pluto is a good fellow here it goes, another "flash" which shows him again!
With Cris!!! At the party!!!


1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, 26 March, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    [b][violet] Fala Lininha...
    Bom eu to morrendo de saudade do Junior... E do Hugo tb...
    Vc não me faz nem um pouco de falta rs...
    Brincadeira se sabe que eu te amo neh sua loke?!?!?!
    Meu essa sequencia de fotos ficou mt boa...
    Bjokinhas

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home