Lilica Ripilica - YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME

"THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, AND A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Hello, my old friends!!!
I'm here again for the thousandth time starting up a new blog...
I wanna say that the year of 2004 was a very dificult one for me... really, really hard... Many of you have noticed that... but in the end... we recover from the pain... or, at least, we try to do it!!!

I'm here... living... and believing that things change... So HERE WE GO AGAIN!

I love you all!!!
God bless us, Aline Alves.


PS.: Many people have asked me to write in English. I'm sure that most of my friends will understand it anyway. Am I right?! I hope so... (chuckle).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home