Lilica Ripilica - YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME

"THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, AND A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Sunday, March 06, 2005

For sure, Regina couldn't be out of this blog!
She helped me a lot... She always had some good thing to say to me... a shoulder to rely on!!! Thanks for everything, Rê!!!

And here ALL the group!!!
Poor girls... They have to see me everyday!!!
I love you, girls:
Camila, Regina, Kátia (Katiaça), Me, Andréia and Thaís!!!

And, of course, being friends is not enough... we have to seem to be important people too!!! hahahahahaha...

As I was talking about friendship, this is a lovely girl!
So funny, so friendly, I love to have her as a friend of mine!
Janaína é a mina!!! (Janaina is the girl!!!)[chuckle]

These ones, then... Bru, Tati and Lelê. I simply love them and miss them sooooooo much... They have no idea...And me!!! So cute!!!
With this ridiculous bow around my neck... looking like a gift!!!
That's the worst...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home