Lilica Ripilica - YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME

"THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, AND A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Thursday, August 02, 2007

FRIENDS AND FAMILY... THEY'RE SIMPLY THE BEST THING ON EARTH...

You're all so important to me!!!! I love y'all soooooooooooooo much...

Thi, , Li, Mamuska and Guguis...

Mamuska again, Papusko and Bru... Oh, and Corinthians T-shirt of course. Another passion!!! Soccer!!! hehe

Ju (Peter Pan, PanAmericano, Jovem Pan...), (Dinda), Pluto and Ricky... Ferdinand... I simply have no words...My sweetest niece, Samirinha...
Josi... Minha amiguinha.... Miss you...
... My cousin-brother!!! ;-)
My cousin-sisters... Ju... And Irani... My perfect everlasting friendship... Pri Novais and Aunt Áurea... These ones... cousins of my heart... Oh, how I miss our laughs and even our tears...
Silvinha... my sister for all the times... For better for worse... Thanks for everything.... Love u soooooooo much!!! And my old uncle Sindre... hehe... Ok, not that old! ;-) I do wanna cry looking at all these pictures again... Specially this one... Sassá, Mom and Ferdinand...

MISS Y'ALL WITH ALL MY HEART!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home