Lilica Ripilica - YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME

"THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, AND A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Friday, November 10, 2006

My birthday!!! Finally some pictures!!! Half Norwegian, half Brazilian!!! ;-)


Me and Josi, another Brazilian, my big new friend!!! That was awesome!!! But I'm still missing the picture with Silvia, my sister!!!


But, then, all the crazy Brazilians together!!! The best ever!!! Silvia, me, Josi and Alete! Love u girls!!!!


Then, "Jenta på tur!!!"... hahahaha


We're the only ones with corns on a mountain tour!!! Alete and me! Miss ya, my friend!


And the best picture poses... hahaha... Of course, Josi's idea!!! ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 05 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Så dumt jeg kunne ikke være med! Glad i deg, baby!!!

     
  • At Tuesday, 02 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ALINEEEE to tentando falar com vc... nao sei se vc esta no Brasil ou deu algum problema e fucou na NOrway...please envie qq e-mail q seja mesmo me mandando pra aquele lugar hehhehe anna_hartman17@hotmail.com

    FELIZ ANO NOVO !!!
    Beijos
    Anna

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home