Lilica Ripilica - YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME

"THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, AND A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Friday, June 30, 2006

Papusko and me in Germany at the World Cup!!!! That was simply perfect!!! To get to meet him!!!! Love u and miss u a loooooooooooooot!


No matter how dangerous, I don't deny I'm Brazilian!!! hehehe Just kidding! The Croatians were the kindest ever!!!


We were in Dortmund, so far from home, but we could still find some Brazilian trace!!! hehe


Even among all those German traces... hehe


And talking about being far from home... This was so sad to remember... At the airport, saying GOODBYE to my mother... Actually, never GOODBYE... It was just a "See you later, alligator..." hehe ;-)


And here, the best ones! It was their fault that all of you my friends now have to stand me! Poor y'all! :-) Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Mamuska and Papusko!


Now me and my dear grandpa Oddbjørn at a Motorcycle tour!!! :-) That was simply amaziiiiiiiiiiing!!! Gleder meg til neste gang! Glad i deg, bestefar!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home