Lilica Ripilica - YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME

"THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, AND A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Goooooooooooooooood!!!!
Oh, I really have the best family and friends all over the world!
As you know I'm living in Norway since September 1st and then I couldn't spend my birthday with my family and friends in Brazil (fo' sho'), but they got a way of celebrating it anyway WITHOUT ME, or better WITH ME!!!!
Look at this and tell me: Aren't they the best?


Can you believe it? They've put a photo of my face on a dummy!!! It's simply perfect! It must have been really funny. I would love to be there... Actually, I WAS!!!! HAHAHAHAH


And now with my mother:


Now drinking a little:


But JUST A LITTLE!!!! hehehe

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home